Shane Smollen and Nick Percat have taken the TAG Heuer Pole Position Award for the opening Pro-Am race.
Smollen posted the second quickest time of the Challenge class session behind John Goodacre while Percat was the third fastest driver of the Professional session from Matt Campbell and Tim Slade.
The duo will start on the grid alongside Nick Foster/Dylan Thomas and ahead of third placed Cam McConville/Goodacre and Nick McBride/Neale Muston.
Race 1 is scheduled for 12:45pm on Saturday.
Race 1 starting order
1. Nick Percat /Shane Smollen
2. Nick Foster /Dylan Thomas
3. Cam McConville /John Goodacre
4. Nick McBride/Neale Muston
5. Scott McLaughlin/Stephen Grove
6. Alex Davison/James Bergmuller
7. Craig Baird/Max Twigg
8. Shae Davies/Geoff Emery
9. Tim Slade/Adrian Mastronardo
10. Steve Owen/Roger Lago
11. Michael Almond/John Karytinos
12. Richard Muscat /Sam Walter
13. Dean Fiore/Ash Samadi
14. Matt Campbell/Tim Miles
15. Steven Richards/Dean Grant
16. Dean Canto/Scott Taylor
17. Daniel Gaunt/Tony Bates
18. David Russell/James Koundouris
19. Fraser Ross/David Ryan
20. Simon Hodge/Ray Angus
21. Christopher Mies/Marc Cini
22. Duvashen Padayachee/Indiran Padayachee